Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

how can i get my criminal record sealed i have gotten of probation early for good behavior and would like for my record to be sealed.

Asked on 2/21/11, 10:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary Thomas Gary Thomas Law Office, P.C.

Two ways. Expulsion; must wait 2 yrs after case is completed; records are destroyed, available if lyou did not plead guilty. Otherwise, a procedure to seal the records from all but law enforcement may be available. Have to file petition in district court, civil case.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/11, 12:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas