Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

Is it possible for one to be on deferred ajudication probation in one county and afterwards get arrested and receieve probation for a charge in another county without them knowing about the deferred adjudication probation?

Asked on 9/12/11, 7:49 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Not really because the person has to swear that they have never before had adult probation . . . It would be very dumb to lie under oath.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/11, 8:38 pm

Keith Engelke Law Office of S. Keith Engelke

The criminal record should reflect all arrests in all counties as well as the disposition of those arrests.

Read more
Answered on 9/13/11, 10:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas