Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

My ex-wife gave my daughter her old cell phone to use. She left her e-mails account open on the phone which my daughter showed me. These e-mails contained graphic details and pictures about her current lifestyle. She found out that I read and forwarded some of those e-mails to myself. Recently she called a detective who is now calling me in for questioning. Is what I did illegal and should I be worried?

Asked on 8/09/12, 9:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Do not talk to police without a lawyer. You do not know what all he wants to question you about, and without discussing the case with you in full, no one can give you sufficient counsel to meet with the cop alone.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/12, 9:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas