Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

I'm being falsely accused of kidnapping in another state. what do i do?

Asked on 9/20/13, 6:51 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Keith Engelke Law Office of S. Keith Engelke

You need to consult a criminal defense attorney who practices in that state.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/13, 6:32 am

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

I agree with Mr. Engelke. Start by looking on AVVO.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/13, 8:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas