Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

I am on felony probation for evading in a motor vehicle, I violated by getting arrested for a BMV. I bonded out and called my probation, she said I was violated. I go to court in a few days, what can I do to prevent from going to jail, any motions I can file? Anything???

Asked on 8/17/12, 4:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Brashear The Brashear Law Firm, PLLC

Based on your written information, you really need to hire a law firm to assist you with this matter. If the state is moving to revoke your probation, then you will have to show the court why your probation should not be revoked and you sentenced to jail.

Read more
Answered on 8/17/12, 11:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas