Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

forged signature on a check

My ex-husband signed my name on a check from our mortgage company and deposited the check in his personal account . The amount was !1,703.53.

Asked on 7/15/09, 8:18 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Tuthill Law Office of Robert H. Tuthill

Re: forged signature on a check

Contact the police. That is a crime. You may also consider contacting the District Attorney's Office directly.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/09, 8:21 pm

adrienne dunn Law Office of Adrienne Dunn

Re: forged signature on a check

What is your question?

Read more
Answered on 7/16/09, 10:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas