Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

If the local police and the FBI want to talk to me and my husband (and record the conversation) at the police station about a criminal case in which I am being investigated do I have to talk to them?

Asked on 4/17/14, 8:52 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

No. Just say no.

Read more
Answered on 4/18/14, 12:47 am
James Bayles The Bayles Law Firm

I agree with attorney Dunn, but I will also strongly suggest that you retain an attorney in this matter immediately. then if you are contacted again you state you as represented, provide the name and number to the attorney and have law enforcement make all contact to you thru your attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/18/14, 8:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas