Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

My manager committed financial fraud by applying for a loan in my name and opening a personal checking accuont and stealign over 80K. There is an active Police investigation but it is very slow and I am panicking. How do I prevent her from buying a house (which she wanted to do this summer) with my money? Can i petition the court to limit her spending? Do I have to file a Civil suit? I am strapped bc she has ruined my credit, Feeling helpess, the REAL victim

Asked on 1/27/19, 10:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matthew D. Sharp The Law Office of Matthew D. Sharp

Dear Sir or Madam:

I would recommend not speaking with the police or filing suit without first speaking with a lawyer. If you would like to discuss this case further please feel free to contact me at (713) 868 6100.

Matt Sharp

Read more
Answered on 1/28/19, 12:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas