Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

Minor in Consumption

My friends and I recently got a citation for ''Minor in Consumption'' after admitting that we had been drinking. My question is: Can you asked for differed judification for a law like this?

Asked on 8/24/04, 11:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Lowe Law Offices of Michael C. Lowe

Re: Minor in Consumption

You can ask for it from the prosecutor but you are not entitled to it. The prosecutor has to offer it. It is usually not a problem. Make sure that you get the deferred and complete it so you can expunge the record later. go to to get more info on expunctions.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/04, 11:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas