Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

Can I modify conditions of deferred probation for state jail felony child endangerment case? Dallas tx

Asked on 7/22/19, 8:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Wes Ball Wes Ball Law

YOU can't modify the conditions of probation, but the Judge CAN. Depending on what you are seeking to modify, sometimes a probation officer will agree that a condition is no longer necessary. Other probation officers will advise you to have an attorney approach the Judge with the modification request.

A Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist will be able to advise you on the steps necessary and the likelihood of success.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/19, 11:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas