Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

I am a police officer who is married and have children. There is a woman in the town I work in that is going around telling several people that we have had sex. This is untrue. The lies are causing problems at work and home. This information was brought to me by my Chief for the second time. I need to know what charges can I press to prevent her from doing this again.

Asked on 5/05/13, 10:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Hire a lawyer to send her a "cease and desist" letter which will demand that she stop or be sued.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 10:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas