Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

The police suspect that I am engaged in illegal activity I have an extensive criminal background but have not been in any trouble in several years however the police are continuously making every effort to arrest me over any little thing. What can I do within the law to make them get off my back ?

Asked on 9/18/13, 3:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Keith Engelke Law Office of S. Keith Engelke

If you can get your record expunged.

Keep your nose clean. Stay away from areas associated with criminal activity. Get a job.

Read more
Answered on 9/19/13, 7:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas