Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

if i have a poss c/s >4grams in the state of texas and i move to new york could the stat of texas extradite me

Asked on 12/20/10, 7:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Tuthill Law Office of Robert H. Tuthill


Read more
Answered on 12/25/10, 9:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas