Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

my probation is almost over and i have already been granted one extension. i still owe money what can i do

Asked on 2/12/12, 8:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Borrow the money and get it paid so they do not extend it. If it is for restitution, you can be revoked. If it is for fees, they can try to revoke you but they have to prove willful refusal to pay.

Read more
Answered on 2/29/12, 10:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas