Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

My probation was revoked in TX (Misd B Poss. of Marij. <2oz) due to late payments and undone community service and for missing ONE meeting with my officer. I was late on payments due to unemployment. Can I represent myself and negotiate with the judge to have a bond set (currently no bond)? Also, can I represent myself to appeal the probabtion revocation?

Asked on 7/30/12, 7:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Theresa Langford Langford Law Firm

A person can always represent himself. Rarely recommend it, especially in this situation.

Read more
Answered on 7/31/12, 5:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas