Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

I recently resigned from my job and now there is an investigation on some documents, police are involved. what should i do?

Asked on 10/04/12, 8:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Generally: Don't talk to the police. Tell them you want to have an attorney present.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/12, 12:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas