Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

sexual assault of a child

should I seek another attorney? the current attorney wants my son to take a plea. the state has no evidence but the girl's statement. My son has 7 witnesses to his whereabouts at the time.

Asked on 5/10/09, 10:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edgardo Baez The Baez Law Firm, P.C.

Re: sexual assault of a child

There must be a reason why the attorney is doing that. I cannot advise you, nor tell you what to do since there is representation, but I can say that our law firm represents innocent people charged with this offense. Based on your facts, if you decide to retain other counsel, contact us.

Read more
Answered on 5/11/09, 7:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas