Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

My sister is in jail on violation of probation in Ohio and she has a court hearing on the 11th to be extradited and brought back to Texas

Asked on 10/01/13, 6:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Okay. If she does not waive extradition, they will be able to process the paperwork to get her extradited. The only real question is whether the county which has the warrant really wants to spend the money to go get her (but apparently they do because they had to be contacted to confirm the warrant in the first place.)

She will need a lawyer in Texas. I would not waste money hiring a lawyer to fight extradition.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/13, 10:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas