Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

how do i sponge my criminal record in Dallas county courts, State of Texas?

Asked on 11/21/11, 12:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

You are talking about expunging and you need a lawyer. The only cases that qualify for expunction are cases that have been dismissed or on which you were found not guilty.

Read more
Answered on 11/22/11, 9:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas