Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

how do i re submit evidence to another grand jury , because the district attorney did not get any evidence from me and the police department would not allow me to give the evidence, so my case got a no bill im the victim i was hit by a co worker with a deadly weapon , he hit me intentionally

Asked on 3/26/10, 6:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Tuthill Law Office of Robert H. Tuthill

You have to get the District Attorney's oFfice to go back to the grand jury with your case. Try contacting the elected DA for your county directly.

Read more
Answered on 3/31/10, 6:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas