Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

how do i withdraw the affidavit that i filled out for the police

Asked on 10/06/11, 9:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

You don't. You can tell them that you do not wish to pursue charges but the decision is up to the police and the prosecutors.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/11, 9:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas