Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Texas

me and my daughthers dad are in the military he has been served with paper. he has been stationed oversea since she has been born and i was want to go to court if does the SCRA dose that mean he dont have to. and since we are not stationed in place is fine to do a phone conference with a judge.

Asked on 7/25/09, 10:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, if you're referring to the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA), it is likely that your husband will be able to postpone court action on your case until her returns from his overseas military deployment.

Read more
Answered on 7/25/09, 12:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Texas