Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Texas

what can be done about a merchant who refuses to cash a check AFTER a confirmation number is confirmed and written on the check and now nobody else will cash the check?

Asked on 3/11/14, 12:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You need to open a bank account at your own bank. Then you can deposit your check and, if your bank won't accept it, you can raise hell.

Ask the person who originally issued the check to re-issue it.

OR ... take this check to a bank and ask to open an account.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/14, 1:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Texas