Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Texas

Who am I supposed to contact to complain about a municipal court employee that insults my mother and tells her my brother needs to go back to where he came from and that Texas should have never given him an I.D. making my mom feel threatened and fear for my brother

Asked on 7/18/12, 12:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Start by sending a letter to the Judge of the municipal court.

Forget telephone calls, emails, etc. WRITE A PAPER LETTER. Put a 45-cent stamp on it.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/12, 4:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Texas