Legal Question in DUI Law in Texas

I have a DUI from May 2012 that the case has not been filed as of yet. I am wanting to move to Washington state for work purposes... Am I allowed to do this and come back for the trial when the case is filed?

Asked on 2/05/13, 9:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

It depends on the conditions of your bond so read them but generally yes. (You should hire a lawyer before you leave to be sure to stay abreast of the situation.)

Read more
Answered on 2/07/13, 3:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Texas