Legal Question in DUI Law in Texas

I was severly injured in an auto accident in Oklahoma involving only my vehicle. I need lifetime medical assistance. I was on probation for DWI in Texas at the time. They are now revocking my probation. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

Asked on 7/23/13, 8:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Hire a lawyer. If you violated probation because of issues related to your accident, it is possible that the probation can be terminated unsatisfactorily rather than revoked (if it is finished.)

Read more
Answered on 7/25/13, 4:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Texas