Legal Question in Elder Law in Texas

How can you gain access to a persons bank acct. if that person is medically in a coma?

Asked on 5/25/10, 1:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You'd file a petition with the courts asking to be appointed guardian of the person.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/10, 10:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Texas