Legal Question in Entertainment Law in Texas

I got married in 1982 in Texas. Found out in 2001 or 2002 that he was still married to 2nd wife. I know marriage is not legal but need to know what to do about marriage license thats on record.

Asked on 9/04/10, 11:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

R Gary Stephens Stephens & Stephens

He is a bigamist and your marriage is void. Get lawyer to file suit to annul.

Read more
Answered on 9/14/10, 4:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in Texas