Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

me ad my husband are wanting a divorce we just got a house 4 months ago which i put 4 k on closing cost another 4 k to pay off his cc to get the loan approval and furniture and he wants me and my son out ASAP, i feel like i shouldn't go.

Asked on 6/27/10, 7:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Theresa Langford Langford Law Firm

Then don't leave. Retain a family lawyer to file on your behalf, and ask for a temporary orders hearing and ask the court to award you possession of the house pending the final hearing.

Read more
Answered on 6/28/10, 9:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas