Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Un doing an adoption

is there anyway to un do an adoption. My soon to be ex talked me into adopting her 11 and 12 yr old girls then filed for divorce less than 6 months later. These kids don't know me as thier father, they still see thier biological father. Is there anyway to undo this mess?

Asked on 4/11/05, 2:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator

Re: Un doing an adoption

If the adoption has been completed then you are legally their father.

You will be required to pay child support.

If you have any questions, you can call me.

Fran Brochstein


Read more
Answered on 4/11/05, 3:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas