Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

I agreed to the modify parent child relationship in court without an attorney. I have 6 days to object and have decided to object because of behavior of ex and child. what forms would I use or how do I go about objecting?

Asked on 3/25/17, 7:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm

Depends on the court and the reason for the objection. Some objections require specific forms and some family courts require specific forms for whatever you are trying to do.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/17, 2:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas