Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

If I had a child and never allowed the real father to see him or have contact with him and put my husband on the birth certificate and he raises the child from birth to now at age 4 is there anything the real father can do? He has always contacted my family and even my husbands family to see the child.

Asked on 6/26/13, 10:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator

You need to meet with a family law attorney in person and discuss this matter.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/13, 1:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas