Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Child Support

I have 2 children with a woman, I pay 590.00 a month in child support. I also have another child I pay 200 on. I'm married now and have a baby on the way. The mother of the 2 children is taking me back to court. My take home pay is only 400 a week after child support and insurance for the family. How much legally can they give her? and do they take into consideration my baby on the way?

Asked on 10/05/07, 5:50 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Eliseo Rico III The Law Office of Rico & Associates

Re: Child Support

the court should consider the other child

Read more
Answered on 10/05/07, 6:05 pm

James Grissom Law Office of James P. Grissom

Re: Child Support

Sounds like you need a lawyer or you're going to the poor house. Child support is figured by a formula and, if you're not paying arrears, you're paying too much. Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/07, 6:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas