Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Can CPS open a case I you if they show up to a house you are at even if your children are not with you in the state of Texas

Asked on 2/26/17, 9:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

CPS can open a case under almost any circumstances. In fact, I don't know of any provision that prohibits them from opening up case under certain circumstances.

Read more
Answered on 3/04/17, 10:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas