Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Custody and visition rights for as a mother. What can do if I have any legal document.

Asked on 9/17/13, 3:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator

I have no idea what you are asking.

You need to ask again with more details.

Or, post on - more attorneys answer on that website and you might get more answers on that website.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 5:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas