Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

divorce appael

I received my final divorce decree in Feb 02. I want to appeal because I don't feel that I got a fair judgement. Can I have my case reopened?

Asked on 3/31/02, 2:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Pfister, Jr. Pfister & Associates

Re: divorce appael

To appeal your case, you must file a written motion for new trial with the trial court or a notice of appeal with the appellate court within 30 days of the final judgment being signed. If you are close, I suggest you see an attorney quickly.

Read more
Answered on 3/31/02, 3:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas