Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

How do I evict my 19 yr old son from my house? He has dropped out of school and has destroyed property. He is doing nothing and is driving me crazy and his sisters and father. Please help! Texas

Asked on 10/13/10, 1:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Put his stuff outside, change the locks, and move some other relatives in (temporarily), preferably some that are ugly and large. If he raises a ruckus, call the police.

Read more
Answered on 10/19/10, 11:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas