Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

If my ex-husband doesn't give me a new address when he moves or a correct mailing address, how am I suppose to mail him certified letters, and what are my rights?

Asked on 4/15/14, 7:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator

Read your decree, it probably states that both of you are ordered to notify the other conservator and the court every time you move. Print it out and give him a copy.

You might also want to talk to an attorney about not surrendering the child until he provides you with this info. Look on this website & for an attorney.


Read more
Answered on 4/15/14, 8:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas