Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Can a grown child be disowned to prevent them from collecting any inheritance.

Asked on 5/22/13, 6:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn


All you need to do is make a will that doesn't leave anything to that particular "grown child."

Read more
Answered on 5/31/13, 6:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas