Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

My ex husband filed for full custody of our kids. How do I write up a written response myself?

Asked on 12/04/15, 10:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

TC Langford Langford Law Office

If you plan to represent yourself, you can go to the law library, or online to

Bluntly, it is a mistake. Your children's future is at stake, and you are taking a terrible gamble with that future. Conservatorship litigation is complex and complicated. You need a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 12/04/15, 10:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas