Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

if my husband is unemployed and we live in a communtiy property state can they offset my refund for child support

Asked on 5/07/12, 6:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

We need some more information.

Did you file separately? Did you file jointly?

You are not personally liable for his child support.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/12, 2:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas