Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

How involved does my ex need to be in deciding the childcare situation of our 4yr old. Legally speaking, what am I required to do?

Asked on 7/17/13, 9:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Refer to your divorce decree / child custody decree. It states what is required.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/13, 1:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas