Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

My mom paid for my sixteen year old son togo visit her. Now she wont send him back. Then she says he can make his own decision about where he wants to live. Is this true and how do I get my son back home with me?

Asked on 5/30/13, 7:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Apply for a writ of habeas corpus.

Read more
Answered on 5/31/13, 6:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas