Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

I pay 800.00 per month which was decided between us both when we divorced. Its in the divorce decrees. Plus i pay 117.00 per week in insurance for my 2 kids. The other parent is going to try to fight me over me not payin enough. How do i found out if i am paying enoigh and if she has any legal right to fight me over this. Not sure what i sgould do

Asked on 10/04/19, 7:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Daley KoonsFuller PC

You can use a child support calculator, for example the one at

Read more
Answered on 10/04/19, 7:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas