Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

if im paying 660.00 a month for both my daughters and now im about to pay for my son from this marriage that is about to go through divorse how much would I pay for my son

Asked on 11/30/17, 4:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Daley KoonsFuller PC

If the daughters are from a different relationship AND you are paying guideline support for them, then guideline child support for your son would be about $423 per month, plus or minus health insurance for him.

You can experiment with different scenarios at

Read more
Answered on 11/30/17, 4:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas