Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Do I have the right to refuse a attorney at Litem for children to come visit my home without my attorney?

Asked on 3/29/13, 8:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Yes. Ask to set up the meeting at a nearby McDonald's.

Read more
Answered on 4/14/13, 4:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas