Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

how can i request a patenity test from the texas attorney general if the child is over 10 years old

Asked on 10/11/09, 1:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

The Attorney General sets up DNA testing only in pending cases where paternity is an issue.

Read more
Answered on 10/19/09, 4:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas