Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

I got served with a motion to modify child parent relationship from a private attorney my ex hired can he change what the attorney general has filed when we didn't have lawyers and our review isn't due for another review until a couple years

Asked on 5/28/13, 11:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Daley Power Daley PLLC

He can't change it, but he can ask the court to change it. You need to hire an attorney so you can fight this.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/13, 7:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas