Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

i have been trying to sign over my rights to a child i have payed her attorney and she is willing to do all this but she has not followed threw with the paper work what can i do to speed the process up

Asked on 10/10/09, 11:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

The quick answer is: get your own lawyer. He can deal directly with the Courts and get things moving.

Read more
Answered on 10/19/09, 4:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas