Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Can I keep my son from his father if the father has no drivers license

Asked on 3/27/13, 10:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

No. You can refuse to allow the father to drive away with the child if he has no license but if a family member picks up the child, the child must go.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/13, 11:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas